Wednesday, December 10, 2014

CAS Silver Hanukkah Menorah Card

Still having fun with MFT's Hanukkah Light and Love. 


I cut the menorah twice, once with SU silver foil sheets, and once with white card stock.  I used my SU markers to color the candles and flames on the white menorah. Then I cut off the candles from the silver foil, and layered that menorah on top of my colored one. 

I'm entering this card into the CASology: Week 125: Silver Cue Card Challenge


Check back later in the week for more Hanukkah themed cards! 


Supplies used:

Stamps: MFT Happy Hanukkah
Cardstock: Neenah Solor White
Ink: Versa Mark
Dies: MFT Die-namics Hanukkah Light and Love, 
Aaccessories SU silver embossing powder, heat gun, SU Stampin' Markers


6 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. I have not seen this set, and love how you have incorporated silver as well as different colors for the candles and flames. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The menorah is so striking in the silver foil! Great idea to cut off the candle part of the silver layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful! I love the elegance of it! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful simple card but so effective. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Information. Thanks for sharing.Great post, thanks for sharing .if you want to get Silver Paste in Delhi

    ReplyDelete