Wednesday, December 17, 2014

More MFT Hanukkah Cards...

I have a couple more Hanukkah cards with MFT stamp and die....


I tried getting a bit more creative with this one. I was inspired by a white on white card by Jennifer Maguire that part of the Clean and Simple cardmaking online card class. I really like how it turned out! But I may still add some more details to it before I send it out...


My second card features the Menorah in the center as a shaker card again. I used the same color scheme as the first card (SU marina mist on white). I used chunky silver glitter I got on Stampin' Up's clearance rack last week!


Supplies used:

Stamps: MFT Happy Hanukkah
Cardstock: SU Marina Mist and Whisper White, SU window sheets
Ink: VersaMark
Dies: MFT Die-namics Hanukkah Light and Love

Accessories: SU white embossing powder, SU silver embossing powder, SU chunky glitter

1 comment: