Friday, February 13, 2015

Pink and Grey Baby Card


The "Less is More" color challenge for this week is "Pink and Grey," I adore this color combination. I made this card using some of my new goodies from  Mama Elephant. The Up and Away stamp set was love at first sight, and I finally got my hands on it last month. 

I'm also entering this into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, "All Creatures Great and Small."

I included a little home made baby toy with the card - it makes a crinkly noise and has all the fun ribbons to pull on (next time I'll make some ribbons shorter, some longer...)



Supplies used:

Stamps: Mama Elephant Up and Away, CSS cart pals: Baby
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, SU Smoky SLate, SU pink Pirouette 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Prisma Color Pencils, Gamasol
Dies: Mama Elephant Polaroid, Mama elephant confetti
Accessories: Wink of Stella, SU Rhinsestone



7 comments:

  1. This card is simply fabulous... lovable image, perfects colours, super design and lots of white space!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation Goldie with lots of yummy elements yet still with our adorable 'white space'
    Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
    Sarah x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet sweet card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo ADORABLE. I love the layout...it's perfect...who knew pink and grey go so well together?!

    My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweet card! Congrats on being showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Goldie! Congratulations on being Showcased at Less Is More!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete