Friday, February 13, 2015

Pink and Grey Baby Card


The "Less is More" color challenge for this week is "Pink and Grey," I adore this color combination. I made this card using some of my new goodies from  Mama Elephant. The Up and Away stamp set was love at first sight, and I finally got my hands on it last month. 

I'm also entering this into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, "All Creatures Great and Small."

I included a little home made baby toy with the card - it makes a crinkly noise and has all the fun ribbons to pull on (next time I'll make some ribbons shorter, some longer...)



Supplies used:

Stamps: Mama Elephant Up and Away, CSS cart pals: Baby
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, SU Smoky SLate, SU pink Pirouette 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Prisma Color Pencils, Gamasol
Dies: Mama Elephant Polaroid, Mama elephant confetti
Accessories: Wink of Stella, SU Rhinsestone



8 comments:

  1. This card is simply fabulous... lovable image, perfects colours, super design and lots of white space!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation Goldie with lots of yummy elements yet still with our adorable 'white space'
    Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
    Sarah x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet sweet card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo ADORABLE. I love the layout...it's perfect...who knew pink and grey go so well together?!

    My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweet card! Congrats on being showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Goldie! Congratulations on being Showcased at Less Is More!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheap nike free 3.0 fall in love girls are eager to always have love companionship, nike free 3.0 sale but sometimes they have to be separated. I go back. cheap cheap cheap nike free 3.0 deep eyes looked really do not want to go home, just cheap revealing a lovely smile, then waved for cheap, watched nike free 3.0 australia after cheap nike free 3.0 entering the cell cheap .

    ReplyDelete